What is "la-li-o"?

Saturday, July 5, 2008
Yeah! I have officially cleared my loan! However I am still in debt to my papa. Haha, never mind, 一切非常好商量. Teehee!

I’ve been surfing blogs this afternoon and reading some music reviews done by others that I used to do too. But I got so bored reading them and have totally no motivation to check out the tracks that they recommended. May and June are really the super peak months in Taiwan music industry, with so many new albums being released. 苏打绿, 郭静, Yoga, Jam 萧敬腾, 刘力扬, 火星人, JS, 卢广仲, 萧闳仁, to name those that are worth listening to. But I’m too tired to write my reviews for the albums. I guess nobody reads them too when I post them, because I too get bored when I read other people’s review. Haha... must 感同身受 then I can realize how meaningless music reviews can be to the readers. In fact blogging is turning into a tiring affair for me now, I don’t know how to put the things that I am doing into words that normal people can understand. So, may as well don’t write anything.

Anyway, here’s a tiny apology to my readers who have been bored by my Sodagreen craze in this past month. But I will persist, wahaha, because I have ‘upgraded’ Sodagreen to become my 2nd family! Yaha!
全家福IILast December, Jam was invited to Taiwan’s 44th 金马奖 to sing the songs nominated for 最佳原创电影歌曲奖, that includes my Jay’s 《不能说的·秘密》, Rainie’s 《小茉莉》, Shuqi’s 《天堂口》 & Sodagreen’s 《小情歌》. Jay won the award. But shortly after the event, 青峰 made a parody of Jam’s 《大情歌》 that was posted on their website, in which he announced "萧敬腾!如果你有看到这个影片的话,请跟我邀歌!请跟我邀歌!请跟我邀歌!请跟我邀歌!" True enough, there is REALLY a 青峰 composition in Jam’s first album! Seriously I really can’t figure that it is a 青峰 composition, except for that weird “la-li-o” chorus, that incidentally, is ALSO very prominent in Sodagreen’s 《你喔!》 that is a very cheerful and sweet tune from their 1st album. ^_^



《多希望你在》- 萧敬腾
直到白雪都已画满了腮
眼前风景也浮出了白
直到美丽早已置身事外
路灯也轻易背叛色彩
你的眼是一颗小小尘埃
却又将我全身都覆盖

笑容被锁在边远的城外
高塔上的你是什麽情怀
来不及防备就已被打败
瞬间瓦解失所流散

la-li-o la-li-o oh
只是想起你天真的脸庞
la-li-o la-li-o oh
只是想见你专注的眼光
可惜身边找不到你肩膀
可惜你不在身旁
la-li-o
你却压在我心上

悲伤已着火 多少话说不由衷
整个世界只剩下风 和我

而你 你已经不在 可惜你不在
多希望你在 可惜你不在



《你喔!》- 苏打绿
夜已深 梦乡都掉进了天堂
你的脸 悄悄埋进了棉花糖
红耳朵 善良跟着发烫
你的心 全世界最美 la-li-o

喔你喔你喔 我的宝贝
喔你喔你喔 天真无邪(快盖上被)(不能欺骗)
喔你喔你喔 有点腼腆(乖乖入睡)(你最纯粹)
你喔你喔

Ermm... actually I don't know what is the point I'm trying to make here. Just want to post the songs here so that I can click to them easily. Haha...
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB