非常Superband - who can make it?

Tuesday, July 22, 2008 0 comment
I've just finished watching / listening / fast-forwarding the QF5 of 非常Superband season 2. Was too shag to watch it when I got home last night. I'm not really INTO the show this time round as I have yet to single-out any band that I particularly like. But just want to remain updated with the progress.

After 1 whole month, I've roughly gain some impression on each of the bands.
Who can make it? And who don't? In the feng'er perception
Can make itBorderlineCannot make it
大风吹
三月
兔子
伍个人
二作剧 (eliminated)
Dreamfactory
肥皂
Screamm
C!Star (eliminated)
INK (eliminated)
蒲公英 (eliminated)
森林帖
Synpathy (eliminated)
异世界
翼旋风 (eliminated)
杂叭琅

I've change the table format after being reminded of the essential component of the SG game - 咸鱼变鲍鱼 aka 翻身战 'The Revival' in a few weeks' time.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB