I've graduated. So?

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 0 comment
Graduation wasn’t such a great event. Afterall, it came about quite last minute, everything was done chop-chop and I only announced it once on my blog. Nothing emo to talk about anyway, graduation is a mere event to show my family around and receive that piece of paper. You know I prefer working to studying, that’s my view on graduation. Not much photos to gather in the first place and then my card reader went haywire, so I can’t upload any photos. :(

My projects are piling up in office that I have to stay late every night to clear the bombs and throw them back to the boss, contractor etc. Days have sort of becoming like studio times, aiming to leave before 9pm or take the cab home. The difference is I get to claim for the cab fare now. But it’s still tiring. Omg! How to go KTV this Friday?!

Here's my favourite song currently. It brings happiness! 你说对不对?[Answer me!]
早安晨之美! - 卢广仲

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB