Shut your eyes & Listen

Friday, June 20, 2008
Yay yay yay! Finally I find a time to write about last night. The medicine my doctor gave me was so powerful I concussed at 10pm last night. Still a bit groggy now.

My battle rewards from last night!
Actually it’s not quite a battle, compare to the REAL people mountain people sea situation when my Jay came in February. These are the few photos that I managed to snap while the band was tuning. It’s so few photos that I felt ashamed of myself, because my drug was taking effect and I simply can’t stop my hand from shaking.

Omg! Ah Gong is so cool! I think he’s the most seh on stage – at first - I never know that he can portray such an image, because I'm so used to seeing him dancing around in his own world and making a lot of funny hand gestures when the rest were talking. It was like seeing 2 Ah Gong at the same time.
苏打绿-阿龚I think Jiakai looks like 黄腾浩. Meaning, like a 棒棒堂底迪. But he’s so low-profile, no wonder always get bullied and forced to 牺牲色相. Lol.
苏打绿-家凯Xinyi is another one living in her own world; she seldom looks at the audience. Seriously I think she's prettier in this hair-style compared to the past. Also wished that she can get a chance to be vocal in the group!
苏打绿-馨仪Xiao Wei is totally being ignored! Haha... He’s so short already still tuck him at the back of the stage! Lol. And if Qing Feng didn't mention that he came later then the rest and didn't made it to their meeting/rehearsal, nobody would have noticed - he really didn't make any fault.
苏打绿-小威Have seen some photos from their HK concert but totally didn’t expect that Qing Feng is keeping the ash-with-some-purple hairstyle. Wow! Totally complemented his attitude last night! (Read below.)
苏打绿-青峰Ah Fu is super friendly, standing there to let us take photo. Yah, I’m starting to like Ah Fu too.
苏打绿-阿福Anyway, Qing Feng was quite pissed the whole time, about the audience taking their photo. He repeated they are not idols and do not deserve to have their photos taken. Instead, we should be using our eyes and ears to make friends with them. How unique! That’s why there are no more photos when the performance starts. (See I so obedient...)

They sang some songs for warming-up, which was a big reward for those who came early, complete with technical faults and Qing Feng 破音. Aha! (I like to hear people 破音...) And the best thing is they allowed us to choose the songs we want to hear! Everybody just shouted the song titles. Qing Feng: “这位先生,你刚刚点了30首歌。” (Giggles…) On our chaotic requests, they rehearsed with 蓝眼睛 & 频率. Everything was every fast, they didn’t even say anything among themselves, Qing Feng: “好! 那么我们就唱蓝眼睛” and Ah Gong hit the first note! As for the actual performance, they sang 小宇宙, 这天 (must hold hands with your neighbours!), 陪我歌唱, 频率 (with the 海豚音!), (the all too familiar) 小情歌 & 飞鱼 (encore!). Omg it’s like a concert preview! Occasionally there would be people guai lan snapping off with their camera and Qing Feng sounded like lecturing his kid to put away the camera “快点把相机收起来,不然我就下去抓你咯,宝贝!” Lol. Totally impressed by their live! So talented and powerful! Omg! So looking forward to the concert! Hope they can sing over-time, no need to bother about disturbing the neighbours since there are none at Expo! Lol.

Then we went onto stage to get their autographs and shake hands. If you think that Qing Feng is 娘, then you should take a look at Ah Gong close-up, he has very beautiful eyes! The description is '媚'. And Qing Feng has a very strong grip. He grabbed my hand so hard I have to reciprocate with a hard squeeze. Haha. I guess that’s one thing I like about Sodagreen – their sincerity. Do you know that all the texts in their lyrics booklet are hand-written painstakingly by Qing Feng? And occasionally he’d write some funny comments in brackets beside the lyrics. It’s almost like I can find new things written in the booklet every time I flip through it for the lyrics.
Simply happy! Smilez!
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB