fr3b

Friday, June 27, 2008 0 comment
To all my girlfriends, boyfriends and you, yes you, whom I may not know personally, I want to share with you this freebie website that I found today. I think there’s no harm looking through it.

Have you ever tried/intended to change the type/brand of facial foam/conditioner/moisturizer that you are using but is hesitant to pay for the product which you’d most likely discard after a few uses? How about the idea that you can request a product sample; use it; see the results; then decide whether to purchase the full product?

Fr3b.com does just that. It provides a list of cosmetics and healthcare products found in the market; where you can request for a sample for a minimal postage charge. The sample is free, of course. But that aside, that main point is you’ll get to try products that may be too expensive to be on your ‘trial and error’ shopping list, read product reviews by people like you and post your own comments too. The website is not limited to health fanatics or cosmetic experts, but also people like me who are slightly reluctant to change living habits. I mean I’m super lazy and stingy. If you know me, you’ll know how bad my complexion is, but I’m still using the same cleanser and moisturizer.

Honestly, I’ll be rewarded when you register through me. So if you have been convinced into joining, do click through my link, then I’ll get more credits. Thanks thanks!

And finally, it’s weekend! But I still got to work tomorrow! Boo... Lucky I don’t have to use my brain for that, I just need to wake up early and show face. Yawn...

Something interesting: The day when I didn’t work last week, I went to 12 places, within 12 hours. Bukit Batok, Holland Road SC, The Cathay, CentrePoint, Taka, Bras Basah, Capitol Centre, OUB Centre, Raffles Xchange, CitiLink, Suntec City, Bugis Square. 7 of the places have a common characteristic; you want to guess what is it? I was on a mission and I’ve only achieved 2/3 of it. Hmmm... Sounds mysterious right? Haha... I’m bored.

Tomorrow, I have 6 places to cover, but 3 of them overlap, so only 4 to go. I don’t know whether I can make it, so tired now. And my EZlink card is expiring on Monday! Oh no! No more concession traveling. And that’s equivalent to an additional $40 at least on transportation per month! Yah I know I sound like a calculating housewife, but there’s more! In fact, I’ve made it a point to eat below $3.50 per day and I always siam when my colleagues go for desserts after lunch. Chinatown is an expensive place ok! And I love Fridays because we get free lunch in office every week. I’m even intending to change my usual alighting bus-stop and walk so as to save 20 cents per day. In 2 months’ time I will save enough for a weekend movie at Cathay. Haha... I sound so pathetic.

Now, every cent is hard-earned money, I have to be stingy!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB