Regrets?

Thursday, February 14, 2008 0 comment
Finally got my hands on the computer to do my Design. Because I finally installed AutoCAD 2008 to my PC after all those sudden auto-shutdown over CNY. Had too long a break for CNY. Pretty rusty now.

Re-watched "Long Love Letter" last last week. Was it? Maybe it was two week before CNY. I missed watching shows like this that made me feel fortunate, made me want to cry but also "thank goodness I'm alive". It makes me rethink the decisions that I've and have not made.

Also read "Hannibal Rising", the 4th book in the series, or rather, the prelude. Quite a disappointment. Guess I'm not suited to the slow-paced development and subdue cruelty. If I get the time, I'm going to read the other 3 again.

Too much indulgence. Too much distractions. And I almost forgot about the tutorial this afternoon until lunch-time. After that, walked from Science to Clementi Road, in replacement of the lack of urban-hiking nowadays. Thinking about the HK field-trip and the possibility of me dropping in KL for a day before that for that concert. Damn! Super pissed with the trip organiser! It's too late now.

Then shifted my room's furniture about. It looks exactly like last year during my production period. I think I am going to settle down for submission next Friday.

And I decided to do a crazy thing. No, I'm not really decided, just intended to.

I'm getting incoherent.
Contemplating...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB