运气 (part 2)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 0 comment
I seriously seriously think that my luck is on an absurd turn recently.
Just received news that I got a pair of tickets to "L Change The World" preview tonight. Omg, only 3 days to submission, but I can't miss it! Heck ahr!!!
LAnd did anybody read 新明 last night? There was an article about the 旺字 "4319" turning out as the top 4D twice in 5 weeks. And the other sets of numbers (incl. their permutations) which are equally 旺 are "1504", "8051" & "1062".
旺!旺!旺!Ironically, my house number is 08-51 and I just place a bet for my mama last Wednesday for "8051"! She's so 衰 that the numbers came out on Saturday instead and TWICE on Sunday!

Grrr... I'm going to test my luck this week!!!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB