Brainwashing

Saturday, December 29, 2007 0 comment
Caught my first ever sneak preview at Marina Square last night, "Body #19".

Body #19It's yet another Thai horror 'moral' story, with more gore, sounds and Matrix-like CGI. But the story is too heavy, I think. The attempt to condense the crucial explanation in a seemingly flash-back segment did achieved the impact, but gave me the headache as well. I couldn't stop thinking about the twist. It's the same feeling I have after I watched "不能说的秘密", the wish to watch it again to clear my doubts.

Oh ya, I saw the "One Missed Call" trailer. Ermm... try not to call me from a private number. I will NOT answer it!


I'm still having quite a number of undone tasks on hand. Clearing my wardrobe, organizing my port-folio, throwing the useless panels, my blink-blink boards for the concert... Omg, I'm actually getting tired from doing handicraft! What's wrong with me?! And "超级星光大道II"! It's almost ending and I have not even complete an episode.


2 more days to New Year. And 1 more day to my half-yearly PC formatting. I don't know what will happen then. Wish it good luck. Pray that it'll survive, again ^_^

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB