我很忙

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 0 comment
Busy in my own ways and I like it! Working, going out, settling Jay concert stuffs and designing. So busy that I didn't even bothered to upload or blog about my Bangkok trip. Ha! So the easy way out is to copy and paste the link from my gor. Bangkok 2007

From the photos, you will see that I have permed my hair. Actually I have permed it for 2 months already. Just that there are very little souls who can enter the 鬼门关 to see it. Anyway it was a bargain, but I hate it, by the way. It would be pointless to straighten it unless I return to the same place to do it at the bargain price. But that will cost money again. So I am intending to let my straight hair grow and cut off the curly parts.


Haven't gone KTV for 3 months already. Haven't gone to a local KTV for 4.5 months! Please jio me out to any KTV! Please!!!

5 more working days at AVID. Time flies! Soon it will be New Year and I'll be back into my 鬼门关 for the LAST time... Haizz... I don’t wish to end my student status...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB