Cockoach detected!

Friday, October 5, 2007 0 comment
Damn it! Seeing a cockroach in my room and seeing a floor of cockroach so very different! Some more seeing a cockroach in MY room when I'm ALONE, it's is freaking scary!

I think my family just didn't inherit my mama's bravery. Even my papa's afraid of cockroach lor, every time must wait for my mama to come and 'collect the bodies'.

Basically I'm afraid of anything that's small and fast and can FLY! Cockroach, grasshopper, bee... The one I saw just now is damn huge it could only jump, from wall to wall. Then twice it tried spider-pigging on the ceiling and I could see the legs shivering lah. And in the end, both times it flew to the opposite wall and continued circling the walls in my room.

I don't think I can survive having rapid heartbeat until my mama comes home, so I resorted to Baygon. WRONG MOVE! Not the Baygon, but my reactions after I pressed the nozzle, because that creature flew / fell off the wall and I thought it's flying towards me... so I RAN OUT!

Damn I don’t know where it is lying now. Maybe in my wardrobe (I left the stupid door opened!), maybe on my bed, maybe in my bag, maybe on my shelves, maybe in my jeans...

Damn it, I can’t sleep now...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB