Blog accessible again

Monday, October 22, 2007 0 comment
No, no, no, I'm not starting to write secrets in my blog such that I need to privatise it. It's just my second step to eliminate the distractions that are eating into my design time. Youtube & Crunchyroll have been out of the way because my desktop loads damn slow with my modelling softwares already. Third will be Facebook.

Unfortunately, the second step failed miserably. People started asking whether I'm ostracizing them, erm no lah, not so serious, just asking for access to my blog. And when I sign-in to the dashboard to trigger the public/private checkbox, I'll hear this strong voice saying "write something... write something..." and I'll type down the fourth distraction that I found online, games.

So, while I tried to eliminate it, it keep coming back to haunt me, and now I'm going to post my third entry in less than 24 hours. See?

Anyway, I was fuming mad on the way home from Sunshine Plaza just now. I wanted to print some old panels for my port-folio during this low-peak period. But I thought I was on the wrong street when I saw Poster Connection has turned into an Indian eatery! So I went to the other side of Sunshine Plaza to get to the $12.80 shop. But it has turned into an Internet café!? What the hell? Where all the cheap shops have went to?! Then I approached the only printing shop with lights on and the uncle said they’re closed already. Of course I’m fuming lah! Ahrg.

Nonetheless, got a plain surprise at home! My sis-in-law got me an ellesse poster with Jay!
It's A1 size! She asked for it from the shop when she got my bro a watch last week. Woohoo!

Can't wait for tomorrow to come! Then I can go and pre-order 《牛仔很忙》! Heehaa!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB