Site Visits

Friday, September 14, 2007 0 comment
Went 5 site visits in the space of 4 days. Now I‘m itching all over and I have no idea where I got the bites.

Design site – Clearing near Dover MRT station

site panoramic
TBP case study – VivoCity

the real face
Advance Tech case study – National Museum

National Museum
Personal study – Ulu Pandan park connector

park connector
Design study – Phase Z.Ro

Phase Z.Ro


Simply don’t understand why Archi students need to take Building modules. I mean, yes, we need to know all those stuffs so that we will not be living off the contractors and engineers in future. But what is the point of repeating all the lecture contents from year 1 to year 4? And what the hell is “Total Building Performance”? I don’t even see what have the department achieved, even in our very own always-set-at-the-wrong-temperature Lecture Rooms and Seminar Rooms where the air-con can be felt 3-m away with the door CLOSED and the room VACANT! The lecturer keeps repeating he’s summarizing 2 years of Masters contents into 6 lectures for us. I believe he is capable of squeezing them into 2 HOURS if he stop repeating himself and make those only-he-can-understand jokes.

During the previous lecture, we held a feast at the back of the LR (mind you SDE LRs are small), involving 杂菜饭, 鸡饭, 鸭饭 and chicken chop. When we’ve finished the food, we started looking for more things to play with. Apparently Yusof Ishak is more interesting than A/P Tham Kok Wai.

he's smiling!oh, grumpy Ishak
Ermm... we were very bored.



Introducing the new member in house!

DVDYah I admit I am sinking deeper into my indulgence. Muahahaha... 我心甘情愿嘛...

PosterThe poster is tiny, won’t take up much space on my green wall.

PostcardsThe postcards are pretty! Muahahaha...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB