Post-submission (part-2)

Friday, April 13, 2007 0 comment
I didn't mess up my room this time! Because I did my model in the living room! Wahaha... But the TV was a great distraction, half of the time I'm watching it.

The rain this afternoon was scary. It's 10x scarier when I was travelling in my bro's van to studio. The drops came piak piak piak piak on the roof that got amplified inside the van, I couldn't even hear him talking.

Was so relieved that I've done my model at home, 'cause 3 persons are enough to turn the studio into a calmity - with no clean chair to sit and no space to walk. Unfortunately we got to help to sweep up the damn place. And damn that Yr2 sitting across us, throwing FOOD under the pedestal! So unsightly when we removed the partitions...



my Indian Performing Arts Centre
Where the battle starts on 16 April.

my panel

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB