Post-submission (part-1)

Tuesday, April 10, 2007 0 comment
Yes! I'm on time! I’ve submitted the 6 damn panels! Plus a super-thick and jam-up-the-Q-at-Linda’s process folio. Woohoo! High high high! One more model and I’m done! Yaaaay!!!

Love these 2 panels the best! Afterall, I’ve spent 2 whole weeks on them. Draw, marquee, duplicate, magic wand, erase, merge, lasso, flatten.. 终于可以见人了!

detail - turf

detail - auditorium
Went back to site yesterday, to take one last round of photos to be added into the panels. Amazed that I don’t even have a photo of the site that I’ve been working on for the past 3 months!

As usual, went trekking... Not very far actually, just from River Valley to Somerset. Inspiration acquired along the way. ^_^

Tank's Road


Planning my crit speech while waiting for the printing at Bencoolen this morning. Recalled last week when I was helping my mama with the 清明节 stuffs - burning joss paper, offering fruits, packet rice.. I got an eerie feeling when she insert the chopsticks upright in the rice and said “外公外婆会来吃的.”

Then I saw this.

spirit
Scared? Ain’t you? Haha..

An hour later, went trekking towards Marina Promenade, and I saw THE EYE! The Singapore EYE! (Disclaimer: the Singapore “Flyer” / Giant Observation Wheel)

peeking EYE
'The most successful iconic visitor attractions anywhere in the world are viewing platforms like the Eiffel Tower, which draws more than six million visitors a year, Singapore Flyer's managing director, Mr Peter Purcell said.

Each year, 3.5 million people ride on the London Eye, which is the inspiration for the Singapore version.

Mr Purcell added that the 110m-high Sky Tower on Sentosa, which opened early last year, had about 250,000 people visitors in its first year of operation.

'It proves Singaporeans have an appetite for viewing their environment and new places from a great height, and doing it in comfort,' said Mr Purcell.
Singapore Flyer
In London, they’ve got Thames River. In Singapore, we’ve got Singapore River, Kallang River, Rochor Canal, Mount Faber. Fort Canning Hill... What the... Who’s interested?

And I can easily find a tall building in Singapore to see the entire business district and coastline bayline.

Bugis
Who wants to pay, to see JB from the southern tip of Singapore? Visit the Singapore Flyer in 2008 Q1.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB