Thank you Ethelontêr III OC

Monday, June 26, 2006 0 comment
I can be very long-winded too if I want and when I can. So after 2 days of sleep on my own cosy bed, here I come!

First and foremost I shall thank my fellow Cluedo Night IC Michelle! Have you forgotten? We said that we would both be IC together because our APD can’t decided who to be IC and who’s assistant back then. I’m really sorry if my bo-chap attitude and FreD’s gan-cheong spiderness have formed a potent effect on you, especially at the beginning, before councilor briefing day. I know it had been hard on you being the middle-man cushioning all the stress and nonsense. But fortunately, things started off well and ended beautifully too. It is great having you around, always the one to 炒热气氛. I’ll always remember the meeting when you got so excited announcing our cast. *_* Thank you for being part of my best Ethelontêr experience. I love you! And 3 cheers to our Ethelontêr+CAN+PAH Cluedo cast!

Next up is my fellow 镇三之宝 FreD. You are one of the reason I am in OC. And you know why I was so prepared for interview then, because I was afraid you and Mer would reject me! Haha, I’ve been thinking too much… Thank you for being the solid support and constant nag around us. I enjoy your nag actually; it makes me feel important wahahaha… But please remove that irritating tone, I’m meaning the one you used during the dinner dispute on Cluedo Night. I thought only Qz can be irritating, now then I know. And please return to your old self, it seems to be taking a long time for your high-ness to wear off. And control your tears, crybaby. :D Damn you made me cry too when I read the msg on the calendar… Durian feast over CAN this year?!

Qin’er my other 镇三之宝! I was in complete blur when Fred was listing off the Romi in current OC this Jan and I found your name along with Wenbin and pf. The irritating guy is in OC! Haha… Thank you for always being the calm one around and being anti-Fred. Many thanks in preparing for our Cluedo briefing and stuffs. Oh ya you mentioned not having any groups to take care of? Ma’at welcomes everybody who likes to nua ok! But please bathe, we like to shit but we bathe!

Mervyn Spears! Thank you for all your ‘politically correct’ speeches and encouragements. Sometimes we know they may not be true, but we also try to improve ourselves. Thank for making this Ethelontêr possible, thanks for bringing this wacky team together. Let’s aim towards the 4th Ethelontêr!

Yuzheng! My fellow PAH pubby who pon PAH recce to attend Ethelontêr meetings. Good job for Twilight Hunt! I got scared walking with my freshie :D. Or maybe I’ve 自己吓自己 because I was really scared at Edwin’s laptop station. I think I’ve underestimated the Twilight team. Ever with the Best! Ya now the whole Ethelontêr know our school uniform looks like cleaning uniform. :D Jiayou for PAH!!

Tricia! My TH neighbour for 4 days and bathing cubicle neighbour. Well this relationship is weird, but if it isn’t for Zin, I would not have talk to you at all. Thank you for being around our room to chat and dragging me to meetings cos I’m always on the verge of running to Fongseng and never return during the late nights. :p

Last year AKC clique Clarice! Another garang girl to take up Twilight Hunt (aka Nightwalk). Your program gave me the creeps and it’s very well-organized! Good job done! Kudos to Clarice!!

Alex! My fellow Forbidden Fruit God and Sentosa finale station IC. How have you been? Should be thankful we got you lunch when you was confined in your little room during your fever. I can’t get enough of Forbidden Fruit! Should join you and play again during the Twilight Hunt. Why you din jio me!?! And I love ‘moisturizer’! More MJ more MJ! The sticky one and the dry one!

To Yongfeng Eternalwinds. Heard what happened during external Hunt. Take care!! My group really enjoyed MJ. Me too! Know what, I think it was the only program when my freshies got really high because the councilors and station IC were the busy one gor-ing them with moisturizer, and ensuring they don’t roll down the steps. Big thanks to you and Alex for the ‘bonding program’!!

Kris, Tiongwei. Sorry didn’t help much in your program, and still snatched Kris away. Thank you for putting fresh ideas in the otherwise sleepy SP. (I’ve made sure the last year IC are not reading this. :p) I think my freshies had a great time doing guessing works over their meals, ya also got some pig-heads take so long to realize… And thank you for the romantic settings at ECP! It was splendid!

To Meitoon. Sorry about messing up your OC dance. I can see the effort you have injected to bring it to the whole camp, yet I’m always MIA and can’t remember the movements. Still have to let you worry when I cut myself and sprain my knee. But we managed to scrap through didn’t we?! Oh yes! Ma’at also owns you big thanks in bringing together this group of wacky, shitty councilors. :p

Dearest pui my cluedo best actress. And we thought you’ll be Ma’at’s alarm clock, but it turned out you are always sleeping! Mind you I got evidence, at least 3 types of pui sleeping postures in my possession now! Including one with the whole group posing behind you! Thank you for the super-high Mass Games, too bad we can’t do the forfeit. But the players are high enough already! High high high!

Huiting my fellow SDE-ian and Pah-ian. Great Mass Games. Great Redbull! Great day for us to get high and go mad. Thank you! Jia you for the upcoming PAH!!

Dear dear pf & Wenbin. My remaining freshies (with Liming) from ROMI (oom ba ba). Was relieved to see you 2 around to break the evil tradition that the winning team will split. But no! We still have 7 survivors! And Huixin returned too, if you didn’t catch her. Great Sentosa! Wonderful weather shining for you 2 that day! And no more torturous run to the Merlion. 3 cheers to the Sentosa sunshine girls!!

Dear councilor assistant Sheila, 菊花. You should have seen all the OC faces when Mich & I first announced you to act as 菊花. It’s almost destined, which was why I beg and beg for you to be part of my cast. A-bo there won’t welfare for the cast liao. I thought your acting was real fantastic! Cos you were so good, that why I seldom force you to come for extra meetings. Thank you very much!!

Zenöv! Always the 背后灵 during meetings. Fellow master-mind of the 大便仙子 saga! Great 5 days crapping with you! And thanks for distorting my Cluedo script sia! Almost strangled you when I overheard it behind some freshies. Now, not only have you showed your un-glam side, we all know your weak spot. Wahahaha. Ma’at continue to nua!!

Another Ma’at cum Cluedo cast, Junli! I can’t be wrong with you being the young ah-beng. Now I can’t differentiate who’s Junli and who’s 阿天. Serious you can ask Michelle. Thanks for all the behind scene work with our logistics. Was seeing you guys carrying stuffs right from Day 0, and losing your voice… 也太早了吧? Thank you for all the hard work! Kudos!

And the log boss, Bryan! Omnipresent guy! 我的偶像! My program doesn’t have many unreasonable log, but all are 重量级 stuffs. Haha! Thanks for lugging the sofa to and fro clubroom so many times. And your superb driving skils! Arigato! And thanks to Xianhui too for her timely herbal tea!

Next up is the 3rd log 如花 Shih Kwang! Thank you for helping me with the OC dance. Ahrrg the dance always make me feel bad, even worse than doing my final act. In the end I only remember the actions with you but none of my individual ones. Oh ya.. Hope you like that tag, it’s not last minute one ok. I just forgot to give you earlier. :p Then thanks for giving me the ‘best dish’ in Twilight. Heng I’m ok with bittergourd. And I successfully tricked my freshie to shallow the disgusting mustard and onions. Wahaha

Crystal girl! I’m always worried when I see you with the lost look. Sorry to cause you to lose your dance partner. I don’t know what happened too :P But do take care of yourself please! Camp is over! No more stress!

To the other pubbies HJ, Jeremy & Jinrui: thank you for the nice nice leaflet, banner and website. :D Ohyo this pub team never full attendance de. But thanks for the work done! I love the camp leaflet! Very creative! Got all the OC faces de! Haha… And good luck to you, Jeremy!

Calvin! Scandalous man pretending to be Mr. Nice Guy and still refused to sign for my group! Hey tell you what, Engin Mac is cheaper than Clementi’s. We were going ‘the...’ when we saw Jason at Clementi during your program. Oh ya, don’t say I didn’t help your group during Sentosa finale. I cheer for you guys and you all were the first to go 2nd station right! Oh yes, thank you and Yongsheng too for icing my leg. :p

Jason: Didn’t talk much to you. In fact I was having a hard time differentiating you and Jinrui during meetings. Haha… But hope you get the hang of being part of Ethelontêr! Thank you!

Dennis, Amanda: sorry I was never present for Advent Campus stuffs. But thanks for bringing new ideas to the program. My freshies will remember the ‘eat bread’ game. :p

Shuhui: thank you for all the phonecalls and sms telling us to attend meetings. Haha I think I was one weirdo always say I won’t come then turn up; or agree to come but MIA. 辛苦你了! This Thursday shall be the last meeting but our friendship never ends!

Yvonne & Florence: the people preparing our breakfast every morning, so we have sweet sweet milo to drink, but can only complaint quietly when nobody’s hearing. :p Thank you very much!

And the always MIA Lionel and cutie Zihui. Thank you for pushing the last day of Ethelontêr to the full height! The mass KTV was splendid! We should do more of this in future!!!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB