Ah-ma's Birthday

Saturday, June 17, 2006 0 comment
birthday dinner

(Part of) my big big extended family: 82-year-old Ahma, 5th uncle William & his wife, 3rd aunt Lucy & family, 2nd aunt & family, and my papa's the 2nd son.

A lot of secrets was flying around when I ran around taking photo, as papa realised the Exilim camera I'm holding is different from the one he paid for 2 years ago. In fact that Samsung should be having a fun time in Macau currently with another owner. So my brother & I got to lie that the Samsung is lying around at home in the Olympus case while my big brother's original Olympus is at my sis-in-law's house; which is not the case. Complicated sia? Hope that my pa will get confused and forget about it. Yup! This is our purpose.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB