Treasure Hunters in Singapore

Friday, January 8, 2010 1 comment
He was here on 22 Dec 2009, according to a formula that seems so familiar. Arrival, press conference, perform magic, hello & byebye, gala premiere, makan, play & departure. Didn't followed as closely as the previous time. Didn't see enough of him up-close (although he was within my touch when he signed the banner). Didn't catch him when he was at VivoCity arcade. Didn't send him off. Didn't have the usual excitement. I think this really spoilt everything.










The Singapore-leg of his next round of concert will be in July 2010. Will be attending, definitely. But now that there is precedent of me going mad, I think I'm looking forward to the Taiwan-leg more, in June 2010. Maybe Hong Kong-leg too. Maybe KL-leg. Maybe Sydney-leg. Gosh~

1 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB