Madness Continues

Wednesday, January 13, 2010
No, I am not staying up because I placed a wager with a certain dog to stay up till 3am to answer that stupid phone call. It is just the usual me dreading tomorrow. Due to some geh-kiang-ness, I am going to chair a meeting tomorrow for The House. Due to some idiotic slip-of-the-mind, the drawings for The House are not printed out yet. And that idiot is me. Due to some lazy attitude and obsession with Plurk during office hour, the meeting agenda is not done yet. And the meeting is at 9.30am. Tada!

There was a petition in Kuala Lumpur last week by Malaysia Universal Music to gather enough votes so that they can bring Sodagreen to Malaysia. Despite being a 50 minutes flight away from the most probable location, Kuala Lumpur, I managed to get involved in this. I have angels around me! So if, and that is a great if, Sodagreen is going to visit Malaysia in near future, I have already secured my ticket to see them! After 4 encounters in a week last September, these 3 months of hiatus is terrible! I feel so imbalanced that I cannot be at The Wall or Legacy at the right time with the right people.

By the way, to add on to the outrageous list of performances, I will be attending Yoga [Senses Around] LIVE on 4 February and I may be getting ticket to Jam [Mr. Rock] in March.
感官世界 & 洛克先生Madness continues!

Yes, this is a rojak post. So why not end it off with my favourite Jay?

熊貓人
Screenshot from his debut directorial of drama "Pandaman" that exceeds the production cost per episode of award winning drama "Black & White". Jay cameo in the drama as well, as Leo the sheriff. While the leads are his favourite disciples Dantou & Yuhao from NQMM.

Official information is that major Chinese cities will be airing the first episode this coming Sunday 17 January. The broadcasting permit in Taiwan is not issued yet, so the speculated airing date has been postponed to April. As for Singapore fans, we always have The Internet, 24/7.

Hope it is not of The Treasure Hunter standard.
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB