OH YEAH!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010
4 days after I shared this, I am set to fly to KL this coming Saturday. There will be MY ASTRO Music Award at Genting on Saturday night and an autograph session at Sungei Wang on Sunday night. Return flight will be on Monday afternoon and you will see a grouchy LF again.


On the past Tuesday, A-gong fainted and was sent to A&E. On Wednesday, he underwent an operation through his nose for a sleeping disorder that causes him to stop breathing in his sleep. Subsequently, he will be bed-ridden for two weeks and having more body scans to find the cause of his never-ending headaches. This also means that he will not be in Malaysia this weekend. And most probably will defer his military service again.


Sale of Jam [Mr. Rock] concert is not opened on Sistic yet. But I am almost sure that it will clash with my ticket to 'To Kill A Mockingbird' play. Oh well~ Anyway I have not finish reading the book yet.


This morning (Sat) I went to office to prepare for a presentation & to plan my schedule for the next two weeks. Omg, most of my projects are ending already and this smell like trouble. Please do not give me the big projects! 2010 is my travel year!


Last week, I finally booked the hotel for my April trip to Hong Kong and planned the itinerary with my brother. I think we are treating Hong Kong as a transition stop only as we are spending most days in Macau and Shenzhen instead. To be honest, my craving for dim-sum starts now!


Back to music things, I bought a number of albums in these few weeks that I wonder why am I so supportive of Taiwan music? Now, my office PC is playing Peggy's Snowman and home CD player is playing Crowd's 7 Days. After the excitement from these two days of watching Crowd singing live dies off, I will be changing to Yoga's Senses Around. Of course I still have my MP3 player that is forever playing Sodagreen plus some other random songs.


廣仲 Live @ Dragonfly
廣仲唱了幾首歌?「不清楚」
廣仲唱了什麽歌?「不知道」
廣仲說了什麽?「忘了」
廣仲有沒有跳gogo舞?「不記得」
那他到底做了什麽?「他就上台調了個吉他就走了……」
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB