Mdm Dowel

Friday, November 7, 2008 0 comment
My new affection of Utilitas & Firmitas & Venustas
– she is cheap and good and pretty!
emptyI actually got her for my lappy, but there is insufficient cushion. Then I thought of testing its strength by bringing it to work.fullI can stuff her with tonnes of my rubbish and she can still maintain her 4:3 figure! Amazingly pretty!4:3Look at the things I stuff into her!my barangLucky she doesn't have to live in studio. Otherwise some desperate students would have cut up her cut and use the dowels as their model columns.

Now I am putting it to test on when the fabric will tear with my continuous torture. LOL. Vanessa senior knows what I got it from, by merely touching it once. Do you know where did I get her from?

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB