Oguri Shun

Monday, April 14, 2008 0 comment
SUBMISSION'S OVER

Detective ConanWas browsing for shorter drama to watch as my personal reward. (Imagine mama LF rewarding baby LF with a drama for completing a CAD drawing. That’s how I’ve survived.) And I found this Japanese drama SP Detective Conan (Live Action) that is short (1.5 hours) and it’s by Oguri Shun! The case is nothing compared to Files of Young Kindaichi, but Oguri is hot as usual!

I wonder why I like him at the first place. Maybe because it just happened that I’ve watched all of his significant works since GTO, then Summer Snow, Gokusen, Hana Yori Dango I & II, Hanazakari No Kimitachi E etc. There are so many guys over 180cm, but I just like Oguri. Then I realized "it’s the EYES!" He has eyes that kill! No matter what a mess he did to his hair, he’s still so electrifying! Because it’s the eyes that are so charming!

GTO, Summer Snow, Stand Up!, Gokusen, HYD, Hana KimiAnyway, I'm so angry with myself that I missed Crows ZERO in the cinema earlier last month, but luckily I found it online. Teehee! I'm going to watch it after I've settle all these posts!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB