modules bidding

Tuesday, August 2, 2005
It's a tiring affair, module bidding. Ok, I know everybody have got this problem, but I just need to let off everything before I go mad at home.

Since don't know when I have already decided to go on a suicide act to do 6 modules this semester. 4 core + 1 SS + 1 GEM. I've gotten the core modules at 1 point each despite having 2200+ points in my Programme Account. Yes, the ill of this module system to give you so many useless points that makes you stamp on your feet as they just become nothing when you graduate.

And my pathetic General Account has only ~700 points after 1 year of accumulation. Kinda limit my every moves. I can't take the more interesting modules, can't manipulate my timetable, can't choose my exam dates. And now I still have to accomodate to my brother's solemnization day because it falls on one of my exam dates. Luckily it's a SS, and I just have to find another sucky SS to replace the original one I've chose.

Oh no, should I just bid for 2 sucky modules and go to sleep or continue staring tomorrow at 2:59pm to get the best out of what I have or (like last semester) return in Round 2B and take whatever's left behind?
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB