Roller-coaster

Wednesday, March 15, 2006 0 comment
I have not sleep for 29 hours, been in studio for 29 hours too.

Too much have occurred. I'm unsure whether it's real or not...

Was preparing to spend 4 hours today to mann the PAH cookie-selling booth at Science. Thus I miserably decided to spend the night in studio yesterday to finish my Urban Analysis assignment. But at 7.30pm, Amanda informed that the 1st day sale was overwhelming and 2nd day's sale would be cancelled. I experienced a split second of relief, then hesitated whether I should go home to sleep. But in consideration that my bed would be calling me, I stayed.

Early morning 7am. I have finished my work. And was packing up and reading emails at the same time, got a bad bad news from my E3Gp6 KC. Recalling his nick these days... trust is like pillars (columns) supporting a bridge. And his decision to withdraw from the camp. He started the mail with 'news (north east west south)' so I thought he's joking again. My head was cracking then. Then he mentioned Cluedo matters that my brains can't process.

What is the intention of sending the past Cluedo script to CAC and hope that I (CSC) can do better than them? Pressurizing tactics?

One more heavier burden. I WANT TO SURVIVE!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB