21 = stop counting

Wednesday, March 8, 2006 0 comment
8 March marks the 1st birthday of mc2, as well as the day my mum went through the worst agony in her life 21 years ago getting oversized me out of her.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok! Forget the number now!

Hello, I'm 18 this year and probably in the years to come. And the counting shall end here.

Anyway, this also telly with my oldest brother (7 years older) who declared that he'll forever be 25 'some years' back. Haha.

Years ago when I was still a student wearing uniform, I felt very fortunate to be a March baby. Because my birthday always fall within the one-week school holidays. And since it's considered the beginning of the year, my classmates were usually quite enthusiastic to celebrate for me.

Unexpectedly, the pattern changed when I came into U, sadly. Last year I spent my birthday rushing project in the Engin MacDonald. This year, I got lesson from 9am-6pm. 1 design (worth 16MC... 16!!), 2 group projects, 2 individual project+essay and 2 CSC Special Projects to be completed! Ahrg... pulling my hair out!
.
.
.
.

Major celebration occurred last Saturday though. Yummy prawns at Mayim & KBox! Yeah! Perfect therapy for me! pic

yummy!yummy!

my big kor, da-sao, mama, papa, and 2-gemy big kor, da-sao, mama, papa, and 2-ge

ice-cream cake!ice-cream cake!

mama papasee my papa's so funny

:D

My presents:
new thumbdrive new watch

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB