Coincidence

Friday, December 16, 2005 0 comment
Have you ever consider the power of fate? The probablity that when you try very hard to organise an outing and only a few turned up; but when you just give up and go out alone, they'll pop up on the seats beside you on the train/bus.

I was supposed to have 2 meetings today.
1. with ex-colleagues from NTUC for lunch
2. the 1st Paint-A-Home meeting at CSC clubroom

I was on my way up to Jurong East MRT platform when someone in white started to wave at me. Everytime I see Olivia, I'll be reminded of the luggage bag she brought to studio the previous semester. It was sort of "finally I'm seeing someone from Aki not gian of KTV". But in the end we still talked about the stuffs that Beng Kiang (our course coordinator) has sent us regarding our next design module.

So sian! Only 17 days before I'm back to that kind of life again!

I love the studio. I love the stress. But I don't want the zombie life! How can I change it? And which tutor should I ballot for? The knowledge that choosing the tutor = the kind of lifestyle I'm going to have for the next 4 months is too much! Argh! Can I travel through time to get to know how I will cope with each tutors before I make my decision?

I would love to have a time travel ticket (2-way, please) as a gift this Christmas...

Lunch at Raffles Place was rewarding. Oh no, do I sound like I was there to 骗吃骗喝? Yes! Indeed that was what we did at NTUC! We've got a gathering with my aunt and Yang + Shuyi + Sandy + Rouyi. And what a perfect day that the 'bosses' were not around and we were creating havoc in office - disturbing their work and using their PC... Then even got a treat at TCC before we left.

After that, on the way back to NUS for meeting, met Cheekin on the bus. Ok, he's the one who'll chair the meeting I was going to attend at the first place. But it's just pure luck that I'm late for meeting with the PD. Or rather, he may argue, he was late for meeting because of me. What ever...

The 1st meeting is always, erm... crappy. But glad that I've know the rest of the pub cell already. Lydia from Zoi, MSN with Ritchie and playing cards with Yuzheng (just yesterday).

And I'm so excited that the 'Zoi candle flame' is still burning after 18 months, with Kin, YC, Robson, Lydia, ZC and me still around in the committee!

Didn't join them for dinner. And that's how I have the 3rd coincidence today by meeting Clara at Clementi. It's such an irony that whenever our band's going out she'll be involved in some crappy activities. And now that we are giving up getting her out, I met her at the bus-stop and went home together.

Oh yes... someone told me yesterday: 勉强是没有幸福的.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB