My Diamond Baby

Wednesday, November 30, 2005 0 comment
Yeah! I've finished my exams! Well... it's not really exciting actually, cos my ma will start to complain that I'm always at home this holidays and nag me to go and find a holiday job.

Was playing an escape room game just now that hooked me on for the whole afternoon!

Try this: My Diamond Baby

screenshot

screenshot

It's really intelligent! And the kind that you won't give up until you reach the end. Anyway, this kind of game always involve cheating! Haha... here's the site that helped me cheat. FAQ

my completion!!

Try! Try!

And when you succeed in escaping, don't rush to close the window! Watch the credits! Goosebumps will start to appear... Rest assured, no scary flying objects!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB