archi tunnel explosion

Friday, October 28, 2005 0 comment
Yes, it's more than a month since I last update myself.

Stressful tutors, project deadlines and presentations as usual. Nothing worthwhile to talk about.

But last night was different. It seemed normal at first, having an overtime studio, then laze around without dinner, thinking of my design.

Then the storm started and I know that I'll be stuck there for a couple more hours before I can go home dry.

11pm. Boredom kicked in and I decided to go home in the rain. However one level down, I'm stucked again! Our 阴阳路 staircase was flooded! And I got to go down by the foyer staircase.

Saw Tasmia, Nassar and Glenda 'watching drama'. Then I realised there's tsunami in sde. Apparently 'archi tunnel' exploded, literally, and muddy water gushed in by the trapdoor at the first studio and flooded the whole level one studio. All the models that I walk past everyday were all torn and beaten. And the Yr1s were sort of hyper about it. They think that submission date will be delay because of this? I doubt so.

Now, aren't our department comprised of Architecture and Building? If I'm still sane, Ramesh has just ended the Building Materials lecture 3 hours ago where he talked about waterproofing and leakage crap. So many investigations and case studies in dunno-where, does he ever check the department building itself?

Now I know that other than the crappy design of our school, the maintenance is equally crappy too. And I thought the drilling and hacking last weekend was to bring the sewage away? Why is it coming IN instead?

Prof. Heng should be relieve that the PC are not in the level one studio. And I am glad I'm at level two now. What dog-shit-luck we have!

Finally a drama night at studio.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB