Approaching 2017 (edited)

Saturday, December 17, 2016 0 comment
OMG.

I never expect things to escalate plummet so fast.
News is out today, Running Man is saying goodbye to 2 more members next year. No more Mong Jihyo, no more Sparta, no more Monday Couple.

Speculation no more, that come 1 Jan 2017 is the last public performance by Sodagreen as the band gave themselves a 3-years hiatus.

The world that I am in will never be the same.

Suddenly I feel that a huge part of me has been rip off.

Do I have to change my scrolling banner?
So eventually, the entire Running Man show shall end in February 2017. Everybody. The entire show.

Source: 'Running Man' to come to an end

We have not seen Song Joong Ki comeback with Jo In Sung. We have not seen Park Bo Gum guest properly. We have not seen Yoon Eun Hye's awkward reunion with Kim Jong Kook.

Episode 251

Episode 293

Episode 100 (X-Man reference)




「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB