My Best Friend's Wedding

Monday, October 21, 2019 0 comment
she is my best friend
but i cannot really explain how she is my best friend
we don't spend a lot of time together
neither do we speak of our deepest thoughts often
or give each other effective life advices
but we do made the effort to see each other when she was at the other hemisphere for 10 years
and i was the few whom she will meet when she returns home

i sort of understand her anxiety and desperation in marriage
but understanding does not equate to accepting
similar to my own status of being single but unavailable
i respect her choice to get hitch with that man whom i cannot accept

maybe it is just my 6th sense that i felt that the union is flawed from the beginning
the interaction is lop-sided
the commitment is awkward
but voicing my thoughts at this moment is definitely more awkward
we shall progress with this and see how they can work out their lives together


「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB