Knowing Lay Zhang

Tuesday, November 13, 2018 0 comment
Curiosity killed the cat, and landed me in an infinite pit.

I never expect my timingSSS to be so exact that i would fall into the fandomSSS right at this time.

Okay, so what is the background story?

That was the crucial turning point.

While I got onto the train that lead me from 100 Days Prince, to Growl dance, to actor Kyung-soo, to singer D.O., to EXO, to Chen, to The Eve dance practice, to Don't Mess Up My Tempo comeback teasers, I read so many YouTube comments just so I would not miss the trivial details that only the EXO-Ls know. And especially so since I cannot recognise all the faces, I need to find clues from the comments to know who they are.

http://angel-in-slow-motion.tumblr.com/post/179589486539/circuit-exo

Along the way, I got very curious of the hype from EXO-Ls when they discovered in the promo teasers that the comeback is as OT9. So I investigated further and I found the sad story of Lay being separated from the group for almost 2 years because of political issues despite still being a member. That brought me back to re-watch more live performances in 2017 that I didn't realise at first were only having 8 members instead of 9.

Then the evil YouTube suggested videos of ZYX on 極限挑戰 (aka 鷄條), of ZYX running away from pigeons, of ZYX acting silly with Show Lou, of ZYX speaking in his native Changsha accent.


Then the evil Youtube suggested videos of Lay promoting solo in the US, of Lay being proposed to by a female fan on TV, of his NAMANANA dance.




Omg, that is the EXO unicorn? Unicorn, ZYX & Lay are the same person?! And he is also PD Zhang!


I am dropping. The pit has no bottom.

Then last weekend, when everything I did were so unplanned but coincidental (真的巧合得連我自己都害怕). (I think I shall save all the procedural details.) Anyway I caught up with ZYX performing on 天貓雙11狂歡晚會 concert. And the hype on Weibo simply kept me up through the night repeating the performance, and joining in the debate whether he sang live while dancing.

《夢不落雨林》

《麻婆豆腐》

I thought, I am here just at the correct time.

Na ma na na ma na ma na
Na ma na na ma na ma na
Na ma na na ma na ma na
Na ma na na ma na ma na
Na na na ma na ma na na na ma na ma na
Na na na ma na ma na na na ma na ma na





「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB