Blockbuster Dream

Monday, June 18, 2018 0 comment
I wished I could have drawn or video record my dreams because describing it in words cannot express how impressed and overwhelmed I was to see it with my eyes/mind.

So this morning's started off with me at a potential site (looking like the basement of a mall), asking the contractor of their hoarding plan around the supermarket to be renovated. Then we proceeded upstairs to assess the staircase with rooftop access.

At a point we took a break at a long table with benches at a long balcony, overlooking the landscape around the building. There was this male senior architect who sketched the plan of one of the units in the building and told the three of us, the juniors, about the fire compartmentation considerations. And thus he meant that this building cannot be converted as per our original design.

Then we stared out to the landscape and remained silent. Until I saw a pair of buildings with dancing lights on their facade, some trailing pattern, spiralling pattern. So I took out my phone, to take a video of them.

At this moment, a futuristic flying craft approached us. Instead of fleeing, all of us remained seated and merely screamed until the craft stopped at a distance from us and started shooting. Surprisingly we were able to fight back with a flick of our hands, sending ninja stars and laser beams towards it.

Some of our companion heard our screams and came running from other parts of the building. That was when I noticed there is a black Scryther on the long balcony with us. And we feud off it with the flick of our hands too.

18 Jun 2018, morning






「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB