Smartphone

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 0 comment

Finally got a new smartphone. Well, I do admit my previous one was not very smart, but it has served me well, too well in fact, for it lasted for 4 years. And I did not find any fault in it, just receiving many complains from friends that I am always out of contact.

Now, I’m all Google and Android. And it took me one whole week to link up all those profiles and accounts and pseudo-identities that exist in my virtual cloud. Man~ how many do I really have?
Facebook
Weibo
Plurk
Twitter
Hotmail
Messenger
Blogger
Skype
Gmail
Google+
Flickr
Youtube
Yahoo
Whatsapp
Line
Instagram
WeChat
.
.
.

And some other non-essential accounts
eBay
65daigou
Tumblr
.
.
.

Ah~ by the way, after 4 years, I'm still with HTC.


Speaking of which, I 順便 tidied up the email accounts too...



「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB