Hannibal (spoilers inside)

Tuesday, May 14, 2013
I look normal and dull on the outside. But I know that I am all twisted on the inside that I have no way to explain.

And I am obsessed with these:-







Have been watching & reading Hannibal since The Red Dragon was released. Now, we get a better glimpse of the tortured Will Graham while Hannibal is still the intelligent and neutral Dr Lector (at least up to Episode 5).

AXN simply pissed me off by editing out explicit graphics when it airs on cable. And the online upload is missing one episode because that particular one is banned on national TV in China.

Am totally smitten with Graham's monologues:

I shoot Mr. Marlow twice,
severing jugulars and cartoids
with near surgical precision.
He will die watching me take
what is his away from him.
This is my design.

I shoot Mrs. Marlow expertly
through the neck. This is not
a fatal wound. The bullet
misses every artery. She is
paralyzed before it leaves her
body. Which doesn’t mean she
can’t feel pain. It just means
she can’t do anything about it.
This is my design.
Felt so relieved that I started watching these after my Crit. Otherwise I don't know what would I say to end of my presentation.


Savour the moments. Before the blood spills.


Very funny~ I guess this drama may also be edited to be air on TLC Cooking.

Images stolen from:
http://fuckyeahannibal.tumblr.com/
http://fuckyeahwillgraham.tumblr.com/
http://everynineyearsandthirtyfourdays.tumblr.com/hannibal/
 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB