Noah Ark Rebirth (spoiler ahead)

Wednesday, January 30, 2013
I had an Whatsapp chat with Flo last night. She must love me so much because I can always help speak her mind.
(Regarding the Mayday concert in Singapore this June)
Flo: Hey.. I juz saw your FB post.. R u still getting thru fan club then?

Me: I actually don’t want to get from them. Cos only cat1, it’s either mosh pit or floor seats. Terrace seats have better view.

Flo: Terrace seats as in cat2? So u thinking of buying from sistic?

Flo: Cat 1 is level seats is it? Those that will get blocked?

Me: Ya cat1 is level seats surrounded by the track (if there’s any). Open sale don’t know when. If can get then get. Not too enthusiastic though.

Flo: Not too enthusiastic abt the concert? I thot u say u wan to go.

Flo: Ok.. Think will get from sistic ba.. Since what u say is also right la.. If it not aisle of cat 1, even if they (Mayday) come out.. also cannot see them.

Me: Because I have seen the best show already. What can be better than KaoHsiung/countdown/outdoor stadium? So SG leg I don’t need to die die must go.

Flo: Haha.. I expected tis ans too! U let me know again if u happened know when is open sale? …

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB