I am what I want

Friday, July 6, 2012 0 comment
We are all a reflection of who we want to meet and what we want to receive. Personally I take 'punctuality' and 'table etiquette' as the most basic but best forgotten areas of courtesy. Just a comment I have recently, from meeting people. Ain't they thankful that I have not been checking-in names in Facebook recently? Ha~

Anyway, I guess I'm too brainwashed by 羞昂. We are all a reflection of who we want to meet and what we want to receive. Woman are materialistic (to put it bluntly) and we like to give/receive tangible gifts. Man just like the pleasure that they imagined is the best gift that they can give/receive. So if one day, when man and woman are truly able to understand each others needs, won't the world be all confetti and candies?



LF

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB