2010 Q3 Plans

Monday, May 31, 2010 0 comment
the double image on the calendar is because of the 3D effectIt is the last day of May. Exactly 25 months since I first heard of sodagreen’s live concert 2007. I know the IMEEM playlist is gone. IMEEM is gone too, but I won’t do any playlist replacement. Everything happens with its reason. And my reason to link you to a page where the main purpose is gone, is to make you find the songs yourself.

It has been officially 8 days short of 3 months that I have lost contact with someone. And 4 months and 4 days since I last saw another one. It’s my anti-social trait. I shall wait and see if they would contact me first before I go mad missing them. Go mad missing a person? I doubt I will. Given that I have disowned a person whom I used to call my best friend by staying out of contact for 6 years. If there are no intention on both parties to maintain a friendship, adding them on Facebook is just but a click of the "Accept Friend" button.

End of May 2010 also marks the failure of me to clear my debts as planned. After all those vacations, concerts, performances and mindless shopping, I can’t imagine how long I need to extend this repayment period, in order for the debt to see zero.

That brings me to the list of performances lining up in front of me. I think you may see the following content as a continuation of this post.

6/05 [Kuala Lumpur] Mayday Encore DNA Concert

6/11 [Taipei] Jay Chou "The Era" Concert
6/13 [Taipei] Jay Chou "The Era" Concert
7/24 [Singapore] Jay Chou "The Era" Concert

8/07 [Esplanade] December Rain
8/14 [Drama Centre] Boeing Boeing
8/28 [Esplanade] Fried Rice Paradise

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB