Post-NDP 09

Tuesday, August 11, 2009 0 comment
Omg. Half of my office is still away on long weekend holiday. Totally no mood to work. Shall clear my email asap & find a way to sneak off in the afternoon. [evil laugh~]

Got a number of good photos over the weekend. Shall upload when I get sober tonight. My Linksys router totally exhausted me last night.


1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Definitely no. In fact my parent changed my name so that I WON'T share name with another person.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
While watching Fated To Love You – the miscarriage scene. [Cry~]

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It depends. I like it when I write in ball-point or ink pen but not in marker or pencil.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Lunch meat is just meat right? I eat all kinds of meat.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I have no kids & I will not have kids. I play kids (not WITH kids), so I can only play other people's kids.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Definitely. I like to talk to myself.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Maybe.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
What is that? I still don't know them after Googling.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I have no guts.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I don't eat cereal.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I don't even have shoes with laces. Velcro rules!

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
No preference.

13. WHERE WERE U BORN?
KKH, Singapore.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Gender & height. (Oh! Just one thing? Then I'll take the height.)

15. RED OR PINK?
Red.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lack of self-discipline. I am ultra lazy in my expectation although many think otherwise.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Crystal-girl. Skype-calling can never replace seeing face-to-face. [Scratching the PC screen~]

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
No.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Not in pants. But have white shoes.

20. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Physically, Perth. Mentally, Archi studio Level 3 DDS – it's in THE OTHER world.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Construction site symphony from the Upper Cross Street underground MRT station. [Fuming mad with headache~~~]

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Green. Always necessary for the flower stalk & grass, but never is the focus in the portrait.

23. FAVORITE SMELL?
Freshly cut grass.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
The Linksys operator who helped me to reset my router, in the middle of the night. He's got this Philipino accent like my contractor..

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I turn on the TV & the screen watches me sleep.

26. HAIR COLOR?
Black.

27. EYE COLOR?
Can I say they are constantly red?

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Otherwise, why do you think I have blood-shot eyes?

29. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Multi-task. Can sleep everywhere. Can sleep in ALL bus rides, regardless of the travel distance.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Can't specify.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Scary movies rules! Thai especially!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Public Enemies with Flo. I don't understand the plot, but there's Johnny Depp~ [Drool~]

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Black for architect, because it's not Monday!

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. [I missed Crystal-girl~]

36. FIRST CAR VS. CURRENT CAR
My kah.

37. COUNTRY YOU'D LOVE TO VISIT
Italy

38. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Code on Accessibility in the Built Environment 2007. [Can I scold a bad word here? #%@#$^]

39. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Office: I have a mouse ON the pad & my family photo IN the pad. Home: no mouse pad.

40. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I DON'T WATCH TV. THE TV WATCHES ME.

41. FAVORITE SOUND(S):
Steel dropping on tiles – like a chime.

42. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
None.

43. OCCUPATION IF YOU HAD TO CHANGE?
Never.


At Marina Barrage entrance. I simply cannot resist raw concrete & the grains of the sheet piling. ~Itchy hands~

In the Barrage Gallery. It reminded me of the CHANEL Mobile Art 2008 in Hong Kong - a rather posh & extravagent exhibition. But the content is mainly on energy harvesting & flood control etc.

The 'Eye'. Omg, anybody still remember my design in Year 3? The spiral complex is real!

The roof top garden. Quite a successful spot, especially when the sea breeze blows in & people lying down, watching the crazy kites flying around - a perfect replacement for the original kite-flying grounds.

Another view of the Singapore skyline.

Part of the residue from the NDP. ~Cheap thrill~ that we were having.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB