全家福

Tuesday, December 2, 2008 0 comment
Teehee!

My family NUMBER TWO!
The difference in this photo from the previous two taken this June & last year:
+ The One Concert Live CD
The One Concert VCD -> The One Concert DVD
+ Initial D Promotional VCD
+ 2004 Incomparable Concert Promotional CD
+ 我很忙 album
+ 2007 World Tour DVD+CD
+ 魔杰座 album
The rare back view. Haha!

My family in a box. ^_^
Here's the two posters I got recently. This is the glossy surface, poker card version that was given out to be autographed during the TW event in October. Mine is not signed. I am not so resourceful yet.
JokerAnd this is the promotional poster used in TW. The paper is flimsy but the surface is super nice! If you think that Jay and the cliff are popping out from the background, it is because they are glossy while the background is matt. It is the same idea with the embrossed metal box.Warrior
My family NUMBER THREE!
The titles are:
空气中的视听与幻觉 EP
飞鱼 EP
Believe In Music EP
苏打绿
小宇宙
无与伦比的美丽

小巨蛋 Concert CD
向左走,向右走
小巨蛋 Concert DVD
Yah. I am satisfied now. Almost. There is still 4 items that I have yet to own. Working hard now!

Anybody who wants to get me Christmas prez can consider:
Initial D DVD (Hong Kong version)
Curse of the Golden Flowers DVD (Hong Kong version)
Kungfu Dunk DVD (Singapore version)
Initial J CD (Japan version)

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB