Last post

Thursday, March 8, 2007 0 comment
before I plunge into hell, tentatively from 11 March, Sunday.

Thanks to all who wished me happy. I am happy today because I’ve got a breakthrough in Design after talking to Vincent on Monday and it is finally approved by 'that woman'! What more can I ask for when I have 2 architects and 2 engineers to consult and 4 studiomates forfeiting their precious 4 hours with them?

Last task for SLP is just 2 days’ away! Woohoo! And it’s going to be games! Yay! Thanks to SLP piggies for celebrating my birthday just now. I know it la. Haha… seen too much of these already. Oops, do I sound old? Anyway thanks for the acting, cake and card. ^_^* I love cleaning up and throwing things! Haha... the clubroom is less cozy now. It has became very foreign to me anyway. Yah... we disowned our piglets by leaving them on the corridor.

piglet storyMany thanks to my darlings who didn’t abandon me when I evaporated. Old friends are like worms living inside me who understand me the most. Somehow I missed those days. Lionel & Weiying. Sometimes I wonder whether I prefer life now or then.

A preview of my life in the next 33 days:
Interim Crit
Technology Pin-up
Archi Construction Test
6 A1 panels submission
1:100 model submission
Final Crit
External Crit
Then I will have a long brreeeeak... Yawn...

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB