I am living, but not alive

Sunday, February 4, 2007 0 comment
Been juggling between SLP and studio for the past 3 weeks.

SLPCarrying sponsor items, pasting stamps, cutting papers, slotting letters into envelopes, delivering donation boxes, being labelled ‘collector’, facing the truth that Archi lecturers are STINGY, hearing our target dropping and dropping, turning YIH TV room into a factory, packing goodie bag in darkness, gup-ping goodie bag items, folding paper heart, attending a super 冷清 volunteer briefing, doing OT for booth-manning, going to the wrong booth, forgetting the booth manning time, pestering people for money, chatting at the deserted Engine booth, canvassing in studio, worrying about banner and t-shirt printing, recce-ing Suntec City...

Finding Beng Kiang’s Honours dissertation in IRC, discovering a nice nice $1 gummy candy in Co-op, staring at Haryati Regawa twice a week, feeling like slapping her every time I see her, buying materials on my supposedly FREE days, lasering site model, going to Sunshine Plaza at 10am to print panels, watching the number in my bank account dropping, being 1.5 hours late for site visit, cutting foam in my room at 4am, poking Olfa blade into my fingers, watching the sun-rise, falling asleep every night (morning) accidentally, delaying my design schedules by 2 DAYS, meeting a SUPER CLEVER PT tutor Vincent, doing design for Interim Crit in 3 hours, getting evil comments from YC, NOT receiving any comments from the-woman-I-want-to-slap, sleeping in DDS, shopping at Clementi with Rachael darling after studio, buying 有的没的...

homeInstalling Norton Anti-virus and detected an un-removable virus, formatting my PC in week 3 of the semester, spending one Saturday to install all my software, missing my video card, drawing on a lagging Revit, taking silly photos of my parents & 大哥大嫂at Brighton, having breakfast at Yew Tee till 2pm, playing on my bro's new van, calling the new van 小红, taking photos of weird buses that I take, stoning at SAM, spurting money at Bras Basah, refusing to sleep every night, blogging.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB