Real-life story of the Rule

Wednesday, February 8, 2006 0 comment
Just a random thought that came to my mind while doing my essay.

What would you do when you lose something that have a lot of memories and effort put into? And somehow you just can't remember where you have lose it and when you have lose it.

Familiar...

I used to lose Maths homework, hair-clips, rulers. Stuffs that can't be found even when I turn my room and classroom over. Then after a few days some 'idiots' in class will say "I hand in you Maths homework later, ok?" or I'll find my hair-clip on my brother's desk.

The most funny one was I lost a ruler full of stickers. Then almost 6 months later, I accidentally found it tucked between the steel bars under my classroom desk. Because I forgot that I was playing with it during lessons.

Very short-term memory that I have.

Then there's also some unexplanable situations that is still bothering me. The ruler that I retrieve from under the desk, which followed me to NUS, went missing during the Sem 1 typhoon in studio after submission.

Exactly one year later, during Sem 3, I found it in my DDS while sweeping the floor! Un-mistakeable details that I can memorise: 8 faded stickers with one that I gave up removing after pealing one corner off, and a knife cut on the 7-cm edge.

Time-frame: 1 year
Distance travelled: Lvl 1 studio to Lvl 2 studio

And it's back in my hands now, amazing thief!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB