xiaxue

Sunday, March 13, 2005 0 comment
Announcement: I have 3 drawings yet to be done and an essay for submission in 16 hours time.

Here I am slacking away as usual. Went visiting this xiaxue's blog. Wenqi was talking about her when we were at... ahem... Mr Ong's wake.

Now back to this xiaxue, I find her quite familiar though, maybe because she's quite pretty or just that she lived in Teban. But she's damn bitchy man. Initiately from her name xiaxue, I thought she's a ah-diong (cheena). Sad she's not, otherwise she'll be the target of my studio.

In just one of her blog, I can feel that whenever she accused somebody *something* eg. show-off, lian, she's just seeing her reflections. And she has damn lots of time man! Sp students so lucky, and rich too. Reading HP5 on Palmtop, taking cab everyday. Oh yes... how do I know of all these details. Because one bitch outside has been so dedicated to type all the details out in her blog. And I've been so dumb to actually go and read them.

Some days, if you find that you have nothing better to do, go and read what one does when she has nothing better to do.

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB