Just stay this way

Thursday, July 23, 2015 0 comment
I always know that I create dreams in details. I usually can read, speak and feel in my dreams. While the people and scenes involved used to give me the refreshing perks that every dreams I made are unique, I am more thrilled when I am able to remember the details after waking up.

Remembering the feels that I dreamt. They may be a sign - to not make the same mis-steps. Or some things are just not meant to be in reality.

Whenever something bad happened, I would curse secretly, hoping that it is all a passing dream and I will wake up eventually. Ain't I glad that there are times when all these do happened to me - opening my eyes, feeling all lousy after a bad event, and realising that I am indeed dreaming!

This morning, I got so mad to find out via Facebook that a BFF got married to my old acquaintance. Worst is he did it secretly without informing me. Why am I so happy to realise belatedly that he is still single and available in reality after opening my eyes?

I am really interesting. I confess.




「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB