5 Ways to Deal When You're Overwhelmed at Work

Tuesday, January 16, 2018 0 comment
1. Take Action: Take Time to Plan >> I try.
2. Take a Break: Get Out of the Office >> This is part of my job scope.
3. Take Action: Talk it Out >> with a Unknowing Person
4. Take a Break: Get a Full Night’s Sleep >> It is so unfortunate that I tend to sleep too much. Insomnia is an alien to me.
5. Take Action: Work on the Weekends >> That is if I even managed to escape the grasp of my bed first.
And I guess because of item no. 2 and no. 4, I am not really overwhelmed at work after all. So much so that a client told me recently that he like to talk to me because I am always ~chill~ and he feel good ranting about his office to me.

Blessed me.




「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB