3-level dream

Sunday, April 10, 2016 0 comment
Weekends are always sleeping days for me if I have no appointment. Except for visits to the toilet & fridge, I am stuck within the 2sqm of my haven.

And this weekend, I was napping in between drama watching, and I had the most bizarre dream. A 3-level dream - a.k.a Inception-style!

As like the many dreams that I have managed to record previously, the most significant detail I recall is the setting.

I am staying at my childhood 2-bedroom flat, sharing the bedroom with my brothers.
I am staying in a well-lit all-white apartment with maple furniture & a loft.
My brother is a carpenter and I email a list of furniture with dimensions and construction details that he agrees to deliver to my all-white apartment.
I turned on my email and to my horror, I have indeed sent the email in my sleep and the content was written in gibberish.
I woke up and turned on my email after recalling that I do not stay in a minimalist apartment after all, and there existed no such email in my outbox.


「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB