Birthday Wishes

Thursday, October 2, 2014 0 comment
As I aged, I get increasingly disgusted with birthdays. I just don’t like them.

During others’ birthdays, I can never find the sincerity to wholeheartedly wish them happy. So mostly, I end up not saying a thing at all.

Thus I can never understand why one has to wish others happy birthday in group chats. If there are any sincerity in the words, shouldn’t they be conveyed at a personal level?

I feel bad that I read the wishes but never follow suit with the same words. I feel even worst when I copy and paste the exact same words without any genuine intention to wish anybody happy.

Instead of receiving standard copy and paste messages on that day every year, I rather everybody just live their lives and find their own happiness.



「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB