The Jung Il-woo ship

Friday, July 18, 2014 0 comment
I know it when major things are going to happen. Like me getting infatuated over yet another actor. Like me starting to follow his fan accounts on Weibo. And finally, to devote this blog to post randoms about him. So while the feeling is fresh – like less than 12 hours old – I am going to record the journey.

After the 4th night of watching The Moon That Embraces the Sun – and reading DB at the same time – I know how Kim Yoo-jung and Kim Soo-hyun can cry everybody’s heart out – but I am also overwhelmed by the wave of Jung Il-woo-ship that got me really curious. So while I felt nothing for the noble idiot Prince Yang-myung, I just wanted to see for myself what Jung Il-woo the actor has done that caused the DB community to painstakingly straddled the two royal ships - Kim Soo-hyun & Jung Il-woo – at the same time.

And so what luck I have to click on this video when I searched his name on Youtube for the first time?!



BOOYAH!


And then I found these:







MUAHAHAHA~~~


GIF source: http://kdrama-s.tumblr.com/




「LF」

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB