Confined to the office

Tuesday, June 23, 2009 0 comment
There's some good and some bad.

Good is I don't have to suffer under the sun.

Bad is there is actually a lot more paper work to be done and I have lesser people to talk too. I sorta missed my cycling tracks contractors, but the projects are coming to an end. So we shall leave it to fate. See who gets my next project.

This should be the last time I have to travel to the east as the cycling tracks really, finally, eventually, guaranteed, is completed! Even the project manager has quit her company and the clerk-of-work has left his position. 有事没事千千万万都别叫我过去了!

Along the way, Tampines 1.

This is a new mall at Selegie, Wilkie Edge. A reconstruction. Always see it when I traveled to Boon Keng. Finally found a day to visit and to smell the plywood as some shops are still fixing up. The floor is as messy as T3. The ceiling is as curvy wurvy as Iluma, it looks like cow spots. Wait till it opens officially.

Round Selegie Road, there's also the new Paradiz Centre, renamed as POMO. I think it's only an A&A, nothing much changed inside. Worst is I can't find a spot where I can take photo. It is still cramped and uninteresting.

Back to Iluma, the snowflakes on the facade are lighting up Victoria Street now like a gigantic billboard with scrolling texts. But the texts are damn BIG lah! Who can read them with all the big trees blocking?! And there's the platform across Victoria Street just in front of Fish & Co. Is it a carpark or what?

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB