mad weekend (part III)

Monday, August 15, 2005 0 comment
After one year, I met up with my JC classmates. The people who were with me when my interest in Science and Maths got killed on the hill called NJC. It was a place of misery. The years in my life that I want to erase off. But friends will remain. Never mind they become accountant, teacher, engineer or dentist, we have been through all these together, and survived.

I realised the guys never change. Does time in the army stop? While we (the gals) have passed 20, they seem to be still 18, exactly like the time in college. It became weird that I have to constantly remind myself that they used to be my classmates as I was starting to imagine them as my freshies next year.

What did we talked about for the night? I don't remember.

02S10

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB