new blog on my birthday

Tuesday, March 8, 2005 0 comment
Hey hey... I confess that the date above is fake. Haha, actually I intended to start a new blog on my birthday (8 March). But somehow was so caught up with lessons and meeting up with friends these couple of days that I forgot all about it. So I got to start it one day late. :p

A step into the start-with-2 age group. Or what Ricky said, I got to tick the "20-24" box now... Sob... He also not much younger mah...

Really enjoyed life man, even though I got test, essays, sketches and models to submit. Find it so very fun going out with TseHui and Hasanah over the weekends. Despite 3-short-of-1 (busy woman Clara), but it's always a different feeling going out with people who never talk about schoolwork with you. And we just eat and talk and shop... :) Thanks for the pair of shoes!!

I realised somehow things have to be compromised. Like 'flying the kite' to my studio ppl and project group while I went to play. Haha... Thanks Yeow, Wingchi, Zoutong for not conplaining about my absence! And Bobo, Fongs, Ricky, Fish, sorry gonna run off half-way. But last-minute-stunt-woman always do her work hor!!! Don't you guys dare to threaten me.

And also thanks to all those who have contacted me recently... Feng-ge, Ed, Lixin, Robson, Lionel, Vivi, Suki, Fred, Shiyin, Zhangyu, Jess, Beetze, Shalini...

And my gor-gors who bought me Jay's Concert DVD. Ahrr.. scream!

Anyway, as the festive mood dies off, it's time for me to start work again!

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 

©Copyright 2011 d0uble-o-fish | TNB